Alright, let’s get this HTML5 tutorials guff sorted out. If you website slingers haven’t gotten your mitts dirty on the new generation of browser code, here’s some video tutorials we dug up that are sure to teach a new trick or two:
- HTML5 Tutorial – 21 – Text Shadows, Gradients, and Alpha – Three of the coolest new features in HTML5, no more static images in Photoshop for a simple test effect.
- HTML5 Tutorial – 24 – Making Awesome Rollover Buttons – Another neat HTML5 feature. Rollover buttons give your site a tantalizing bit of interactivity.
- HTML5 Tutorial – 38 – Making Sweet Custom Shapes! – This uses a path drawn on canvas to get any shape you want. Like your company logo, for instance. Canvas uses vector graphics, and isn’t it about time we got these standard in every browser?
- Audio in HTML5 Tutorial – Figuring out audio in web design has always been a major pain; mastering it is a must.
- Beginner HTML tutorial # 11 – How to create forms in HTML5 – Forms are another essential. Really not too much has changed since the old days anyway.