At Slinky Group we’re not so concerned with you having the right CV, and more concerned with finding the right people – people who can prove they’re smart, get things done, and have a proven interest in what we do.
We are looking for another web design consultant in Perth that can grow with our digital marketing & design agency and assume greater business development responsibilities over time.
- Permanent current resident of Western Australia
- Hold a current valid WA driver’s license
- Previous sales experience would be advantageous
- Flexible working: Work from home and attend client meetings at their premises (or our office) – or setup Zoom meetings
- No set working hours
- Work can be either full-time or part-time (as long as you are always available to answer the phone)
- Remuneration is by way of commission
More about us
Slinky Web Design is a digital design and marketing agency based in Perth WA with a team of highly experienced specialists.
We have a well-earned reputation for producing outstanding results for our clients over many years!
You will be joining a team of digital marketing and web designers who work with both big and small brands across Australia and South East Asia that have decades of experience in the digital space.
So if you are keen to learn, we are keen to teach you!
You will be responsible for;
- Speaking on the phone and meeting with new clients
- Briefing our web design and development teams on client requirements
- Building long-term client relationships and maintaining a strong understanding of all our clients businesses
If you are looking for;
- A client-facing role in a digital marketing agency
- Share a passion for delivering results
- Possess exceptional organisational skills
We want to hear from you!
More about you
- You will have excellent organisation and communication skills
- You will understand how important it is to respond to sales enquiries from potential clients quickly and set appointments with them
- Outstanding telephone manner and client facing skills
- Focused on building strong client relationships
- A laser-like attention-to-detail required to provide accurate project briefs to our development, design and marketing teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of self-motivation, energy and drive to succeed
Would be an advantage – but not critical
- Knowledge of web design, WordPress CMS and eCommerce platforms
- Min 1 year digital agency experience as an account manager or sales executive
- No telephone applications accepted
- If you have additional skill-sets that would benefit this position, please let us know
- Please no recruiters or outsourcing companies
Confidential Online Application
"*" indicates required fields